mandag 14. mai 2012

Fitness test




Jeanett: I can do 50 sit ups and 10-15 press ups without knees in the ground. I have never tried the last version. Flexibility: I had no problem touching my toes. I jumped 1,35 m. 




Renate: I think I can do 55 sit ups and 25 press ups without knees in the ground. Flexibility: I can easily touch my toes. I jumped 1,40 m. 





Susanne: I can do 40 sit ups and 10 press ups without knees in the ground. Flexibility: I can easily touch my toes. I can jump 1,30 m. 




Marius: I can do 20 sit ups and 10 press ups without knees in the ground. Flexibility: I couldn't touch my toes. I could touch my legs. I jumped 1,70 m. 




Renate and Jeanett ran together on the cooper test. They ran 6 1/2 rounds around the playground. That means thaty they came on the level: Wow! Excellent. It was 400 meters around the playground. Susanne and Marius ran 4 rounds around the playground.  



1 kommentar: